How do I submit the receipt for my item?You only need to submit a receipt for your item if you need to file a claim for that item. If you need to file a claim, please click here and our online process will walk you through everything you need to provide for a claim, such as your receipts.
If you've already registered your plan, we will still need a copy of your item receipt when you file a claim. Please note, this is not the same as the receipt for your SquareTrade warranty purchase, unless your protected item and SquareTrade warranty are on the same receipt. See below for instructions on how to submit your receipt.
TO SUBMIT YOUR RECEIPT:
1) Login to Squaretrade.com, or Set Up Your Account.
2) Click on the name of the warrantied item for which you want to submit a receipt.
3) On the next page, click "Manage my receipt" in the box on the right.
4) Click the blue "Choose File" button on the next page.
5) Select the file you want to upload (Formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF)
6) Click on the blue "Yes, Use This File" button
7) Click on the red "Submit now" button
If you switched from a carrier insurer, you must also submit proof of carrier insurance showing that your device was insured up to the date of your SquareTrade warranty purchase.
If you have a Family Plan and one phone was previously insured by a carrier, you must also submit proof of carrier insurance showing that your device was insured up to the date of your SquareTrade warranty purchase.