What do I need to file a claim?
To get the fastest possible service, make sure to have the below items on-hand when filing a claim.
1. Your Item: Have the item you’re filing a claim on with you in order to provide specific details about it.
2. The Receipt for Your Item: Before you can file a claim, you need to submit a copy of the receipt (paper or email) you received when you bought your item. Click here for detailed steps on how to send your receipt.
3. Item Details: If we need to replace your item, knowing all the details about it will help speed things up. Depending on your item, we might need the IMEI/MEID number, serial and/or model number, as well as details such as brand, model, carrier, memory, color, size, etc.
In addition to the above items, you may need to perform the following actions:
1. Back Up the Data on Your Item: In the event that we need to restore or replace your item, all information on your item will be erased. To avoid losing your data, we strongly recommend you to back your data safely before sending your item in.
2. Deactivate Find My iPhone App: For iPhone claims, in order for us to quickly repair or replace your iPhone — and to make sure your personal data stays secure — you’ll need to deactivate the Find My iPhone app for your iPhone. We won't be able to complete your claim until it's deactivated.