What happens to my item after my claim is approved?
Depending on your item, how it was damaged, and when you file a claim, there are many ways that we can help. Here are some of the most common:
- Providing a prepaid shipping label or box to have your item shipped to our service center for repair (portable items only).
- Facilitating a repair with your preferred local repair shop, so that you can have your item back as soon as the same day (portable items only).
- Arrange for in-home service from a repair technician (large items only).
- Arrange for a next-day replacement for your broken item (select items only).
- Reimbursement for replacements or local repairs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the issue online or over the phone.
- Referring you to the manufacturer (if your item is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty).