Why don’t I see all of my protection plans in my account?Below are a few common reasons for why you may not see all your purchased protection plans in one account:
- I purchased my plan today. It may take up to 3 days for the retailer, who sold you the protection plan, to send us the data we need to match to the information you provided. Please check back in a few days.
- I may have bought the plan with a different email address.
- Use the email you have on file with the retailer where you purchased your plan. Log out of your account and click here to get help with finding your other accounts.
- If you found your missing plan under a different email address, you can transfer that plan to the account with all of your other plans. Get help transferring a plan.
- I didn’t buy the protection plan myself. If the plan was given as a gift and not transferred to you, it will still be under the original purchaser’s account. Contact that person to transfer the plan to you.
How do I view or print my warranty contract?
How do I update my device's information?